Tuesday 9 July 2013

A Card for the Sugar Bowl and Sugary Sunday Challenges

Good Evening Crafters, I do apologise for not posting any cards for awhile but we only got back from Looe on Saturday and since them I have been rather busy, shopping and generally catching up with washing and ironing, and today I had three skirts to take up as well, but I have made two cards and this is one of them. This is one of the new Fairie Glenn images and I have printed her onto white card before colouring with my copic pens, afterwards I used Nestabilitie Die Labels No.31 to cut it out and then drew around the die to create the mount out of lilac card.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a base card of lilac card and the papers are from the new First Edition "New Bloom" paper pad, I have used three papers and layered them up as above, and then placed a doily under the first two and the mounted image towards the left.
I then used some of the left over card to cut out a Crafty Ann Flourish and stuck it in the bottom right hand corner, I have dropped pink pearl drops in places along the branches. To finish of I have stamped a sentiment and mounted it on a piece of the same lilac card and placed at a angle in the top right hand corner.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Shirley..you obviously had some lovely weather in Looe...it's when you get home the fun starts..NOT,

Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, I like the sweet image, the papers and the vine corner.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

love the sweet images and the way how you coloured it
Hugs
Elma

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Shirley. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Shirley, such an adorable image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

My Creative Therapy said...

Very cute image and beautifully colored! Love your choice of papers, die cuts and the overall design of the card. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
Kathi
DT Member

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card using this fab fairy... your colouring is perfect!

Thanks for entering the Sugar Bowl challenge this time.

Christine x