Tuesday 4 June 2013

Jacobs Christening

A proud Dad with his son

A very proud Nan with her first Grandson

And a very proud Great Grandmother with her first Great Grandson and her eldest Grandson

And the Very Proud Parents on Jacob's Special Day

What a wonderful weekend my husband and I have just spent visiting my grandson Andy and my first great grandson Jacob, and we were so lucky with the weather it was beautiful. As you can see Andrew is absolutely smitten with his son and is a brilliant hands on Dad and will do all those jobs that most men will shy away from. Im so proud of him hes one very special person.
I also saw how happy this little baby has made my eldest daughter Karen, her partner and his family, shes so thrilled to be Jacobs grandmother. 
Both Laura and Andrew are two very special people and make a very happy couple and Jacobs arrival has really been the icing on the cake for them both, and I want to wish them all much happiness and to thank them and my daughter and family for giving me one very special weekend. I also want to thank Laura's family who really did a wonderful job on the reception afterwards we had lots to eat and Laura made a beautiful cake which was really scrummy to as you can see.

4 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Congratulations .
Gr Elly

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Christine said...

Awww Shirley so pleased you enjoyed your special W/end with your G/Grandson..baby Jacob has hair like Mia..hes a lovely baby glad all went well.

smiles Christine x

Patty Sue 2 said...

First your grandson is so handsome, and his baby is beautiful...love all that hair...mine were bald! I am so glad you had a wonderful time. This is what life is all about!