Saturday 4 May 2013

Sundays with Santa Facebook Challenge

This weeks Challenge over on Facebook for Sundays with Santa is "Humour" and I have used this Just Inklines image for my card, its a easy way out of a difficult decision, what to use for it.
I want to thank you for the lovely comments over my problems since having my colonoscopy over a week ago, it seems I have picked up a rather nasty infection which is causing no end of problems, Im extremely sore underneath and its not clearing up even though I have visited the doctor twice last week and have had several different creams to sort it out. The last thing I had was some antibiotics on Wednesday, Thursday I discovered Im extremely allergic to the Penicillin and Im now so itchy and spotty that I dont know how to calm it down, its driving me mad, I just hope it soon clears through my system, as what with the soreness and now this Im not feeling like doing much crafting. Im also making some samples up for my friend Sarah Hallam, so Im concentrating on getting them done instead, so please forgive me for not visiting you and leaving comments. I do have another two appointments for swabs and the doctors next week as I really dont want to have to cope much longer with either of my horrible conditions.
Please forgive me for being so graphic with my post, and I have printed the image onto photo paper then cut it out and mounted it onto acetate and a cut out card, with the background inside.

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous Christmas card Shirley..
Oh Shirley you are going through it at the moment..hopefully they will get sorted out very soon...

Anne

Anonymous said...

so wondrful romantic

hugs
elma

Riet said...

So beautiful Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx