Saturday 23 March 2013

Another Card from my Copic Retreat

 Good Evening Crafters, I hope your not suffering to much for the snow, we had some over night and its still extremely cold outside. As I told you at the beginning of the week I spent last weekend in Oxford at a Copic Retreat, and this card is another that we created using Airbrushing. The base card has been created by using a heart stencil and using one of my copic pens and airbrushing machine to spray over the heart mask.
I have layered it up and then coloured a teddy bear image with a dot and dash method to give it texture (another method of using a copic pen) I then cut it out and placed towards the left of the heart. I also used the airbrush on the piece of lace down the left side, unfortunately the air ran out so its not completely coloured but I dont think it harmed its effect to much.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Shirley and your air brushing looks great especially your pretty lace ....cute little bear too

Anne

Jill said...

Great card Shirley - the lace looks a lovely colour and I like the bear!
Jill

Melodie said...

Hi Shirley, this is so cute, an adorable card.
Hugs
Melodie

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Shirley, such pretty pastel pinks - it sounds like you had a great time on your Copic Retreat learning lots of new techniques.
Pauline
x

Kathy D. said...

I think the lace looks great...don't see where you ran out of ink. Love the way you did the bear. Love the pink and brown together too. Great card.
Thanks for playing with at Clearly Inspired Challenge #71 - Anything goes. Come back on April 5th to see you are a winner!