Wednesday 21 November 2012

Through the Lens - samples for Sarah

I was asked at the weekend if I would start to make some samples for Sarah Hallam of Peerless Designs from her brand new pair of CDs titled "Through the Lens" which are several photos that Sarah has woven her magic over and created some stunning toppers, which will be previewed on Create and Craft at the beginning of December, will give you more details of that date when I get it.
Anyway here is a preview of the whats on them:-
And I started yesterday using the Mens one to create my first set of samples and here is the result.
And as my husband is a great lover of steam trains I thought I would use this photo of a old style station, I have used three of the papers from the Design Set and have created decoupage with the main image by printing three of the same image then cutting it out to create the layers.
The sentiment is from a Topper Set and I have taken it into My Craft Studio to put the text on it.
I do hope you will like these two CDs as they are just fabulous for both of the sexes.

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley this is fantastic those papers and the image are perfect for a male it looks like this will be a big hit for Sarah
hugs
lorraine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Shirley- this card is fantastic- love the image + paper
Hugs from
ElmA

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card and such a lovely image

Anne

Shirl said...

Brilliant.
Shirl xx