Saturday 25 August 2012

My 6th sample project for Sarahs brand new CD

For this sample I decided to do something different, I had a heart shaped box and with the backing papers and then used one of the beautiful toppers on the top, I also used two rows of lace around the edge of the lid. I also cut out with my dies the swirls that were arranged around the topper. And the final flourish is the flower spray in the top left hand corner, this was created with several different flower sprays and stuck to the box with silicone glue.
This is the final sample for Sarah, she has two preview programes on Create and Craft next Tuesday I do hope you will watch and see what she has on offer, her CDs are just gorgeous and a pleasure to play with. If you would like to see my 5th sample you will find it on my No.1 blog and you will find it here. I do hope youve enjoyed seeing my samples.

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Shirley...what a fabulous project, love your choice of colours

Anne

Renee B. said...

Shirley, this is absolutely gorgeous! Such a talented lady!
Hugs, Renee

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley just been looking at your samples and they are all so beautiful and so cute I love Hedgehogs and these creations are truly awesome, the colours and designs of each one are superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful creation Shirley. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Gene Bernice said...

Project template helps you a lot in project development, because it saves time and money results in success.


 Sample Templates