Saturday 24 March 2012

Sample No.2 for Sarah

Good Afternoon Everyone, well I do hope your enjoying the gorgeous weather we have at the moment, its certainly lovely and warm here in Gloucestershire, I even took the dog for a walk a hour ago and she thoroughly enjoyed running around the fields, shes now fast asleep by the side of me thank goodness as she gets very insistant when she wants to go for a walk, she kept putting her nose under my hand and trying to get on my lap when Im typing.
Anyway heres my second sample for Sarah, he makes me smile and thought it would make a lovely "Thinking of You" card, especially if your feeling a bit down. I have printed it again onto photo paper and used two of the backing papers for the front and have also used a Martha Stewart border and corner punch to give it a bit more punch. I do hope you like it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

like your animal card and the words- so true!
Hugs
Elma

Christine said...

Hi Shirley am not a fan of monkeys but what a great card you have made with this image..the colour combo & punch work is stunning well done ..

smiles Christine x

Stamps and Paper said...

Oh Shirley this is wonderful just love the sentiment

Anne

Patty Sue 2 said...

If this card doesn't put a smile on someone's face nothing will. Love it!

Louise F NZ said...

Great card, classic sentiment.

Melodie said...

OH Shirley, such a cute monkey.I love also the colours and layout.
Hugs
Melodie

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant just love it so much.
hugs
Lorraine x