Tuesday 22 February 2011

Another Sample for Sarah

As I anounced on my Number 1 blog, my dear friend Sarah Hallam has a brand new CD due out on the 8th March 10am and it will be showcased on Create and Craft then, you will not only be able to purchase it from them but also from her own website Peerless Designs, you really should pop across and see what stunning cds she has to offer, Ive been buying them for about five years and I can honestly say she does create the most beautiful papers you will ever find.
This  is the new Cd that is due out and its an extremely easy one to use, after speaking to Sarah she said she wanted to get back to basics and create a cd that was going to allow the new crafter an easier way of creating cards without to much trouble, and this one certainly does that, its just click, print, cut, decoupage and there you are, theres template cards, shaped cards, no stamp required, inserts, ribbons and tags, backing papers, and it covers all occassions. Its brightly coloured and a joy to use, anyway this is one of the samples that I made for her.
and here is the insert that goes with it
As I said they are so pretty, and this little mite is called Patsy and as all little girls like to do she is dancing, or trying. I do hope that enjoy looking at this card I know its different to what I normally do but you know what they say "A change is as good as a rest".

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your sample card Shirley...will have a look at the CD...


Anne

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! beautiful card!

Chris said...

What a cutie Shirley, absolutely gorgeous and you've been very busy with all the samples I can see. Big hugs, Chris x

Patty Sue 2 said...

It may be different but it is soooo cute! Your work is amazing!

Christine said...

Hi Shirley awww how sweet is this ballerina panda?? gorgeous colours sure to be a hit with any little girl..love it.

smiles Christine xx