Thursday 13 January 2011

A new Photo of two of my Grandsons

I had a lovely surprise this morning from my youngest daughter Clare, this is the photo she sent me if was supposed to be a Christmas present but because of the awful post problems she didnt get around to post it to me, but this morning it arrived and this is the lastest School photo of her two gorgeous boys, the one of the left is Daniel and he will be eleven in February and the one on the right is Oliver and hes ten in May, Im so thrilled with this photo and felt you like to see it for yourselves.

4 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Such handsome boys, Shirley. You're right to be proud.

Donna xx

LINDA said...

OH Shirley, they are just so handsome!!Im sure you were so happy to get this photo..I know I love it when I get them of my grandkids.Have a wonderful day hun.. Hugs, Linda

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Just stopping by to say hello! Love the photo - good looking guys! :<) I know how much fun it is to receive those photos.

Wishing you a good weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Patty Sue 2 said...

What an adorable picture! My they are handsome boys and have just enough twinkle to their smiles to let you know they have lots of personality. You have every right to be proud of them.