Thursday 6 January 2011

A Card for Kennys Challenge

Good Afternoon Ladies, well I must be mad trying to get two challenge cards done in one day, but Ive managed it with a little push from my very dear friend Patty. This card is to be entered in this weeks KennyK Challenge "Hearts" this is one of Kenny image is called "Troublemaker" and originally I was going to put the sentiment "here comes trouble" but changed my mind and decided to use this one instead. Ive printed her onto white card then coloured her with my copic pens, after which I cut her out with my Nestabilitie Oval die, and used a scalloped one for the mount.
The card is a 6"x 6" base card with a first mount of pink pearlescent card, and three papers from Donna of Bearlymind Designs, brand new digi papers "Love Dreams" on two of the papers Ive used a heart punch down the edges, then on top I created a strip of hearts out of the same pink pearlescent card.
Ive then positioned my mounted image in the centre and the sentiment at the bottom on the left hand side. To finish of I created a ribbon bow with organza ribbon on top of which I stuck a heart button which a tied bow in satin ribbon.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

7 comments:

LINDA said...

OH Shirley, this is just beautiful.. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the border punch.. Very lovely work!! So glad you joined as again at KKKG.. Hugs, Linda

Patty Sue 2 said...

Well, I am glad I pushed you! LOL! This card is great and your coloring as usual is superb! You rock my dear friend. Thanks for joining us at KKKG...hugs

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card! Great coloring!
Thanks for joining KennyK's Crafty Girlz!

Hugs,
Renata

Cami said...

WOW! Shirley, your card is gorgeous! Your coloring is always fab and I love how you did that border with the hearts! Hope your holidays were joyful! Love and Hugs, Cami

Meesh said...

Hi Shirley,
Your card is GREAT! I love the way you've coloured her and the border is perfect!

Hugs, Meesh. xx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Shirley love the image and the design and colours are fab.I'm in love with the heart punch and the pink paper, just stunning.
Hugs Linda

Annika said...

Ahhh, I love the colours here!! Your colouring is gorgeously soft and luminous!!
Hugs
Annika