Monday 15 November 2010

A Change of Directions

I thought for a change I would post some photos of my gorgeous grandson Andy with his fiance Laura and his mum Karen my eldest daughter.
My beautiful grandson is in the RAF so Im not allowed to say to much about him so please forgive me for that, but he is engaged to a really gorgeous young lady Laura, they are due to get married in 2012 and I carnt wait for that to happen even if it means it shouldnt belong before he makes me a great grandma, anyway thats a little way of yet.
The bottom photo is of my gorgeous eldest daughter Karen, she lives in Scotland rather a long distance from me so I dont get to see her very often, but this photo was taken this year when Andy actually made a trip to visit her and introduce her to her future daughter-in-law.
I love these photos of them all and Im so proud of them to, so my love goes out to them, Im sure you will agree with me and I hope you like what you see.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Such lovely pics again...

xxx Monica

Patty Sue 2 said...

Shirley,
What a great looking family you have and your grandsons are so handsome! Your daughter is a beauty just like her mom!