Saturday 27 November 2010

A Card for the Totally PaperCrafts Challenge

I finished this card today and it will be posted on my other blog tomorrow and I thought I would post it on this one so that I could see how it looked as its made in untraditional colours and I wasnt quite sure what it would look like.
I had a wonderful birthday yesterday and some fabulous wishes from my blogging friends it really gave me such a warm and loved feeling, I didnt realise just how many people would actually know it was my birthday but someone let the cat out of the bag. Thank you so much for a really wonderful day.

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

AWE Shirley I missed your B/D but I do hope you had a lovely time, Happy Belated Birthday.

I just love the papers on your card and the image is adorable, love the colours.
Hugs Linda